- The SKB Self Repairing PVC Roll Up Door is equipped with impact-proof zip function. Its additional safety feature allows the curtain to break free from the zip guide when an impact is forced upon and automatically realigns when door resets.
- The design aims to significantly reduces damage on curtains and extends the service life of the door.
- Designed with SIOEN PVC sheets and Servo inverter motors for long-term durability and high frequency usage. Able to operate between 2500 – 3000 cycles a day.
Can be customised with or without vision panel or full transparent sheets for oncoming traffic control.
- Standard operation method using Wall-mounted Push Button Switch
- Optional operation method includes Pull Rope Switch, Radar Sensor, Magnetic Loop, Remote Control, Signal Lamp
- Curtain Colour Options: RAL 7004 Grey, RAL 1018 Yellow, RAL 2008 Orange, RAL 5010 Blue.
|Single Phase 220V 50Hz/3 Phase 415V 50Hz
|Ranging from 0.6m per second-1.5m per second
|Ranging from 0.6m per second-1.0m per second
|TOFI (Incremental Encoder)
|Frame & Box Covers: Galvanized Steel/304 Stainless Steel
Guide Rails/Track: Aluminum Extrusion/Galvanized Steel/304 Stainless Steel
Curtain: SIOEN High Strength Polyester Textile Fibre with Self-Repairable Zip
Vision Panel: 1.5mm Transparent PVC Sheet
Wind Resistance Bar: Aluminum Extrusion Strips
|0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm
|Powder Coated/304 Stainless Steel
|Class 5-8 (Beaufort Scale)
|Twice per minute, inverter opening up to 2500-3000 cycles per day
|Infrared Photoelectric Sensor, Battery Operated Wireless Safety Bottom Edge, Emergency Stop
|Standard Control Mode
|Push Button Switch
|Optional Control Mode
|Pull Rope Switch, Remote Control, Magnetic Loop, Radar Sensor, Signal Lamp
|Manual Hand Crank
|Average Operating Life Cycle
|-25 - 65 degress Celsius