- Selective pallet racking system is one of the most widely used system for storing palletized unit loads. Within the rack each pallet is individually accessible. Pallet Racking arranged in a wide aisle pattern requires no specialized handling equipment. Arranged this way it gives high quality storage but may only utilize 40% of the floor space. However, fast throughput and ease of loading and unloading make this type of storage extremely popular.
- Individual access to all pallets to full height of the warehouse.
- Simple stock rotation achieved. Rapid handling of almost all types of palletized goods.
- Easy beam adjustment accommodates variable pallet heights.
- Compatible with many handling equipment styles.
- Economical shelving beams can be added for low level picking.
- High average locations used. 95% to 100% accessibility and good stock rotation.
- Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
- Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
- Upright profiles are made of high tensile steel and very rigid. These are then bolted to form the stable frame using horizontal and diagonal struts.
- 50:50 perforations.
- Large Footplates ensure even distribution of load to floor.
- Upright lug pitch 50:50 adjustable. Upright width come in 80, 90, 105mm and various thickness.
- Longitudinal beams welded with 4-hook clips. Guarantee a positive connection to the uprights.
- Box Beams come in 85, 95, 105, 125, 140mm to cater for different loading capacity requirement.
- Supplied with locking pin to prevent the beam from being lifted out accidentally.
- S.E.M.A (Storage Equipment Manufacturer Association) Standard Certification.
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Quality Certification.