- Drive-in Pallet Racking System may offer solution on high storage capacity requirement. It eliminates aisle and lane produces a high storage density at the expenses of selectivity. The first pallet into a lane will be the last out. However, if pallets are received and dispatched in batches this is would not pose as a disadvantage. Each pallet is supported hence damage from crushing is eliminated.
- Mechanical handling equipment and operation of racking system suit either reach truck or counter balance truck operation.
- Limited stock rotation.
- Limited order picking. Only 25% ~ 30% selectivity; slow picking rate.
- Good product protection. Each pallet is supported on pallet rails.
- Average floor area utilization.
- 50% net pallet area m2 usage of overall warehouse area.
- Upright profiles are made of high tensile steel and very rigid. These are then bolted to form the stable frame using horizontal and diagonal struts.
- 50:50 perforations.
- Large Footplates ensure even distribution of load to floor.
- Upright lug pitch 50:50 adjustable. Upright width come in 80, 90, 105mm and various thickness.
- Longitudinal beams welded with 4-hook clips. Guarantee a positive connection to the uprights.
- Supplied with locking pin to prevent the beam from being lifted out accidentally.
- S.E.M.A (Storage Equipment Manufacturer Association) Standard Certification.
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Quality Certification.