- SKB Double Pallet Racking is an alternative to selective pallet racking with storage of two pallets deep instead of one. The Double-deep Pallet Racking requires the use of a special pallet handling equipment catered with deeper forks such as the reach truck. Necessary counterbalance on the truck needs to be considered for these types of racking. While pallet storage increases up to 30% more than selective pallet racking, selectivity is reduced as it limits accessibility to the inner pallet.
- Average stock rotation.
- Average order picking. Only 50% selectivity; slow picking rate.
- Good product protection. Each pallet is supported by beams.
- Average floor area utilization.
- 60% Floor utilization of overall warehouse area.
- Upper levels can be fitted with guide rails to assist in locating pallets.
- Upright profiles are made of high tensile steel and very rigid. These are then bolted to form the stable frame using horizontal and diagonal struts.
- 50:50 perforations.
- Large Footplates ensure even distribution of load to floor.
- Upright lug pitch 50:50 adjustable. Upright width come in 80, 90, 105mm and various thickness.
- Longitudinal beams welded with 4-hook clips. Guarantee a positive connection to the uprights.
- Box Beams come in 85, 95, 105, 125, 140mm to cater for different loading capacity requirement.
- Supplied with locking pin to prevent the beam from being lifted out accidentally.
- S.E.M.A (Storage Equipment Manufacturer Association) Standard Certification.
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Quality Certification.