- The FAST ACTION Spiral Door is a heavy duty high speed safety & security door. Available in insulated sandwich panels and aluminium extrusion with vision panels, the spiral door is specially designed to be energy saving and fuss-free maintenance.
- The rails are extended into the box to ensure operation is swift and quiet. Common applications of the spiral doors are 3S service centres, display showrooms, industrial and residential garage as well as sound and temperature insulation zones.
- The SKB Spiral Shutter operation speed can be customised to individual user’s requirement with rolling speed achieving as fast as 2500mm/second.
- Panel Options includes Aluminium Extruded Vision Panel, Aluminum Extruded Solid Panel, Insulated Sandwich Panel and Full Transparent Panel
- Panel Finishing includes Natural Anodised Aluminium Finish and Powder Coated.
|Input Voltage||Single Phase 220V 50Hz/3 Phase 415V 50Hz|
|Opening Speed||Ranging from 0.8m per second-2.5m per second|
|Closing Speed||Ranging from 0.6m per second-1.0m per second|
|Revolving Encoder||TOFI (Incremental Encoder)|
|Construction||Frame & Box Covers: Galvanized Steel/304 Stainless Steel
Guide Rails/Track: Aluminium Extrusion
Panel: Aluminium Extruded Soil Panel, Aluminium Extruded Vision Panel, PU Foam Insulated Panel, Full Transparent Fully Carbonate Panel
Vision Panel: Polycarbonate Sheets
|Curtain Thickness||40mm, 50mm|
|Control Box||Powder Coated/304 Stainless Steel|
|Wind Resistance||Class 12 (Beaufort Scale)|
|Tolerance Frequency||Twice per minute, inverter opening up to 2500-3000 cycles per day|
|Safety Features||Infrared Photoelectric Sensor, Battery Operated Wireless Safety Bottom Edge, Emergency Stop|
|Standard Control Mode||Push Button Switch|
|Optional Control Mode||Pull Rope Switch, Remote Control, Magnetic Loop, Radar Sensor, Signal Lamp|
|Emergency Operation||Manual Hand Crank|
|Average Operating Life Cycle||500,000 cycles|