- Our improved design of lightweight and greaseless rollers shutters is ideal for normal daily usage and light duty purposes. The greaseless roller shutters was also design to reduce noise and smooth opening and closure when drawing shutters.
- These roller shutters comes with a patented riveting system and can be customised with nylon guided bottom bar and anti-theft locking latch
- The lightweight and greaseless roller shutters are made of Zinc-coated steel or Zinc-coated Colourbond steel or Aluminium with T5 hardened with natural anodised finishing.
- To ensure noise and the use of grease is reduced to the minimum or zero, SKB lightweight roller shutters uses greaseless guide rails and centre mullion with PVC strips fitted and high precision riveting.
- It is uniquely designed for long-term durability, easy handling and cost-effective.
- These shutters ideally cater for commercial and residential garage, retail store entrances, factory and warehouse openings (internal and external), convenience store etc.
- Motorised and Non-motorised (manual spring operated)
- Optional features include:
- Air pressure safety bottom sensor
- Extra upper limit safety switch
- Wireless remote control
- Stainless steel guide
- Stainless steel floor covers/leading edge and top guide track
- Greaseless guide rails roll formed from zinc-coated steel u-channel with PVC strips both sides with internal locking catch for the locking bars
- Greaseless centre mullion fabricated from 2 pieces of improved design KE6-G guide rails with high precision riveting into one piece design and galvanised steel flush blth with internal locking catch for locking bars
- Bottom bar are roll formed zincalume steel with nylon guided ends
- Locking system – Anti-pick and anti-theft design
- Shutter enclosure box are made of first grade steel plate with steel hollow sections framing design, zincalume steel and powder coated.
- Up to 6000mm (Width) x 6000mm (Height) – Vertical and up to 8000mm (Width) x 4000mm (Height) for sliding
- Malaysia standards